Wednesday, November 2, 2011

I'm back!

This month is NaKniSweMo (National Knit a Sweater Month), and I'd love to join in the fun but there is NO WAY I have time to knit that many stitches every day.

So I'm going to be giving moral support to those brave sweater knitters by trying to knit at least a little bit every day this month. I got a full time job since my last post, and it sucks almost all of my time (I don't know how people with families and kids can do this) so knitting took a back burner along with pretty much everything else in my life.

But knitting had so many benefits, most notably preventing me from stressing out and going crazy.  It's time to take back control of my schedule and make the time to do things I enjoy!  And if I'm going to renew my vows with knitting, so to speak, then why not revive the blog as well.

No pics yet but I will share the ridonkulous video that I saw on Hissy Stitch's blog yesterday.




No comments:

Post a Comment